- Custom course experience available for groups
- Please contact NCTI Customer Care at 866.575.7206 to learn more and/or to enroll
- **All Prices Subject to Change**
Cisco Prime Cable Provisioning [also known as Cisco Broadband Access Center (BAC)]
provides a single platform for simplified management of cable subscriber devices and
automated service provisioning. BAC functionality is now available as a component of Cisco's PRIME suite of network management applications.
BAC offers a centralized platform to control and configure CPE devices. Services include data provisioning for residential home gateways, cable
modems and set-top boxes as well as voice provisioning for media termination adapters
(MTAs) and digital voice adapters (DVAs). The platform also supports voice and data
provisioning for Ethernet passive optical network (EPON) devices.
- Please contact NCTI Customer Care for available dates, locations and times.
- You must provide your own laptop for both classroom and online activities.