- Custom course experience available for groups
- Please contact NCTI Customer Care at 866.575.7206 to learn more and/or to enroll
- **All Prices Subject to Change**
The Cisco Prime® Network Registrar (PNR) Version 8.x/9.x instructor-led course
provides you with the advanced knowledge and skill sets required to successfully
deploy, maintain and troubleshoot Cisco Prime Network Registrar in a typical network
environment. You will learn the fundamental concepts upon which the DHCP and DNS
servers are based – this solidifies your understanding of how to troubleshoot and solve
problems relating to installation and configuration. You will configure Dynamic Host
Configuration Protocol (DHCP) and Domain Name System (DNS) servers. In addition,
you will use a system command line interface (CLI) to monitor the health, status and
functionality of DHCP, DNS, Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) and other servers.
- Please contact NCTI Customer Care for available dates, locations and times.
- You must provide your own laptop for both classroom and online activities.