Achieving CCNA certification is the first step in preparing for a career in IT technologies. To earn CCNA certification, you pass one exam that covers a broad range of fundamentals for IT careers, based on the latest networking technologies, software development skills, and job roles.
Through NCTI and its training partner, Sunset Learning Institute, students have several options to prepare for, and/or take the CCNA certification Exam.
To order any of the following products or services, please contact NCTI Customer Care. All prices are listed in US Dollars.
** All prices subject to change **
Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA Preparatory Course-see curriculum details below)
- Online/Digital: $800
- Online/Digital with Practice Exam (five attempts): $899
- Individual (Combination of 5 days classroom, 3 days online): $4,195
- 8-Person Bundle (5 days classroom, 3 days online): Please call NCTI Customer Care for pricing
- Custom course experience available for groups, please contact NCTI Customer Care for details
CCNA Self-Paced Bundle (Includes training content, practice exam, Sunset neXT Platform subscription, and Exam Voucher)
- The training content is available for six months from the date you purchase the CCNA Self-Paced Bundle.
- The Sunset neXT Platform is a 12-month subscription which starts from the date you purchase the CCNA Self-Paced Bundle.
- Without Exam Voucher: $1,695
Please Note: You must provide your own laptop for both classroom and online activities.
OVERVIEW OF IMPLEMENTING AND ADMINISTERING CISCO SOLUTIONS (CCNA)
The Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) v1.0 course gives you
a broad range of fundamental knowledge for all IT careers. Through a combination of
lecture and hands-on labs, you will learn how to install, operate, configure and verify
basic IPv4 and IPv6 networks. The course covers configuring network components
such as switches, routers and wireless LAN controllers; managing network devices; and
identifying basic security threats. The course also gives you a foundation in network
programmability, automation and software-defined networking.