Estimated Length: 4 seat hours
Add to My Account Create New Account
Maximizing Diversity with Inclusion: Benefits, Best Practices, and Compliance: Welcoming diversity and supporting inclusion addresses our shared need to feel we are respected and appreciated in the workplace. While supporting diverse and inclusive organizational culture is important for compliance, it has become a significant business strategy. A clear understanding of diversity and inclusion creates and sustains growth, and fosters a more creative, respectful, and productive workplace. In this course, you will learn about the importance of diversity, strategies you can implement to promote inclusion, and the nuts and bolts of compliance to an equal opportunity and harassment free workplace.
The estimated completion time for this course is four hours. The maximum allotted time is four months from enrollment.
- receive an industry-recognized NCTI certificate of graduation
- receive credit toward NCTI Emerging Leader certification
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- Articulate why diversity matters and identify practical ways you can promote diversity in your workplace.
- Articulate the advantages to inclusion and practical ways to promote inclusion in your company.
- Understand why compliance is important and what behaviors are acceptable and which ones you need to avoid.
Benefits of diverse workplaces, building diversity throughout an organization, appreciating diversity, diversity of thought, traditional diversity programs, gender generational and global differences
Inclusion for Organizational Effectiveness
The cost of hostile work environments, belonging, growth, types of bias, making the unconscious conscious and tolerance versus inclusion
Ensuring equal opportunity, discrimination-free, how does your company stack up, the stoplight of potential harassment, sexual harassment, bullying, mentoring and promoting a healthy culture