Estimated Length: 24 seat hours
Please call to enroll: 866.575.7206
For those who are skilled at analyzing and troubleshooting today’s wireless LANs, the Certified Wireless Analysis Professional (CWAP) certification offers an opportunity to leap forward in your career. Do you have a mastery of operation and frame exchanges? Can you perform protocol and spectrum analyses? Are MAC layer frame formats right in your wheelhouse?
Measure your skills and knowledge with this professional-level certification and get on track toward ultimately earning your Certified Wireless Network Expert (CWNE) certification. Those who pass the CWAP exam earn credit toward a CWNE certification.
Please contact NCTI Customer Care for delivery options and/or available dates, locations and times. You must provide your own laptop.
The estimated completion time for this course is 24 hours (three days).
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- understand design strategies
- describe best practices for network planning
- explain the available technologies to satisfy 802.11n and 802.11ac design requirements
- describe advanced site surveying
- understand design troubleshooting methodologies