Estimated Length: 32 seat hours
Please call to enroll: 866.575.7206
Using the latest enterprise wireless LAN security and auditing equipment in this handson course, learn, in detail, the most up-to-date WLAN intrusion and DoS tools and techniques. You will learn about functionality of the 802.11i amendment to the 802.11 standard, the inner-workings of each EAP type used with wireless LANs today and every class and type of WLAN security solution available on the market from wireless intrusion prevention systems to wireless network management systems. As an added bonus, you will receive a free exam voucher.
Please contact NCTI Customer Care for delivery options and/or available dates, locations and times. You must provide your own laptop.
The estimated completion time for this course is 32 hours (four days).
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- understand WLAN security technology and solutions
- describe WLAN security policy, concerns and auditing practices
- layer vulnerabilities and analysis
- explain WLAN mobile endpoint security solutions
- understand WPA/WPA2 Personal and Enterprise configurations
- describe WLAN management and monitoring
- explain IEEE 802.11 authentication and key management (AKM)
Wireless Security Challenges
Authentication and Key Management
Security Design Scenarios