Estimated Length: 24 seat hours
Please call to enroll: 866.575.7206
- Custom course experience available for groups
- Please contact NCTI Customer Care at 866.575.7206 to learn more and/or to enroll
- **All Prices Subject to Change**
Cisco Prime Cable Provisioning [also known as Cisco Broadband Access Center (BAC)] provides a single platform for simplified management of cable subscriber devices and automated service provisioning.
BAC functionality is now available as a component of Cisco’s PRIME suite of network management applications. BAC offers a centralized platform to control and configure CPE devices. Services include data provisioning for residential home gateways, cable modems and set-top boxes as well as voice provisioning for media termination adapters (MTAs) and digital voice adapters (DVAs). The platform also supports voice and data provisioning for Ethernet passive optical network (EPON) devices.
- Please contact NCTI Customer Care for available dates, locations and times.
- You must provide your own laptop for both classroom and online activities.
Please contact NCTI Customer Care for delivery options and/or available dates, locations and times. You must provide your own laptop.
The estimated completion time for this course is 24 hours (three days).
- Prime Cable Provisioning (PCP) architecture
- PCP installation in a Linux environment
- DOCSIS provisioning with PCP
- Configuring RDU Extensions using REST API
- Upgrading and migrating PCP components
- CLI commands used for performance and traffic monitoring and perform key PCP configuration and verification tasks
- Each student lab pod is a dedicated multi-server environment