Estimated Length: 7 seat hours
Critical thinking is an intellectual model for reasoning through issues to reach well-founded conclusions. It may be the single-most valuable skill that one can bring to any job, profession, or life challenge. Being able to ask the right questions, critique an argument, and logically dissect an issue occur constantly in the workplace and our lives. This introductory-level course is designed to help learners define and identify critical thinking and reasoning skills and develop those skills.
Completion Time:The estimated completion time for this course is seven hours. The maximum allotted time is four months from enrollment.
- receive a MindEdge certificate of graduation
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- define critical thinking, reasoning, and logic
- ask appropriate questions for critical thinking
- understand the process of systemic problem-solving
- identify and overcome barriers to critical thinking
- understand critical thinking as it pertains to the workplace