Estimated Length: 15 seat hours
There are a number of managerial factors that are vital in managing and leading. Becoming a better manager or leader is directly connected to how well you can master them. The Effective Manager’s Toolbox is a suite of online modules designed to give managers a head start on managing issues correctly and professionally with less stress and fewer negative organizational circumstances. The modules offer learners an explanation of the managerial mindset that all managers and leaders must adopt to succeed.
Completion Time:The estimated completion time for this course is 15 hours. The maximum allotted time is four months from enrollment.
- receive a MindEdge certificate of graduation
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- inhabit the managerial mindset
- understand what employees want from their jobs
- understand how managers lead
- recognize the components of a manager’s job including enforcing policies and procedures, controlling expenses, dealing with subordinates and superiors, planning and budgeting, recruiting and developing talent, and solving problems
- implement the qualities that make an effective leader
- address real-world managerial problems in customer service, cost budgeting, cost cutting, and vendor relations