WISPAPALOOZA Attendees: Exclusive Discount on NCTI Training
NCTI is the premier training company for frontline technicians in the cable and broadband industry. To introduce NCTI to the WISP community, we’re offering all show attendees the opportunity to take one of our most popular courses, FTTx Basics at an incredible price. Normally $165.00, show attendees can enroll in FTTx Basics for only $25.00!
TheFTTx Basics course teaches fiber-optic network architectures and provides in-depth, step-by-step instructions for connecting a customer with a fiber-optic drop and how to recognize and remedy common fiber optic issues.
Benefits: Upon completion of FTTx Basics, students will:
- understand the process for fusion splicing fiber-optic cable
- be able to connect fiber-optic cable at the premises effectively
- become knowledgeable about passive optical networks (PON) architecture and equipment
- understand the radio frequency over glass (RFoG) standard
- be able to complete fiber-to-the-home installations
- receive an industry-recognized NCTI® certificate of graduation
Ideal for: Technical personnel supporting Fiber-to-the-“x” services, including: installers, installer technicians, technical service representatives.